Stayed here for a weekend in Brussels and was very happy with it. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! The room was nice and big. Location was good, near the Gare Nord station and close to shopping streets. It was a nice walk towards the Grand Place. We didn't have breakfast included and it was quite pricey in the hotel so we just ate in a nearby cafe- there are lots. This was perfect. I would happily return to this hotel if I was in Brussels again.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Brussels
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace Belgium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a Palace of today! Dating back to 1908, Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace has a long distinguished history and has been at the heart of Brussels’ daily life since the day it opened. Today the hotel is committed to preserving its unique traditions while providing new and modern comforts for its guests. 354 splendidly decorated guestrooms have a unique style, Art Nouveau and Deco inspired. Quality beds, soft big sweet dream pillows, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.