As a platinum priority club member we received an upgrade to a suite. OMG! The room (756) was spectacular with a view overlooking the botanical gardens. Enormous lounge room with office and coffee machine, two bathrooms and a huge bedroom with an exercise bike, two minibars, complimentary water with a third TV over the bath. Beware - my husband fell asleep in this ambience watching TV in the bath. The restaurant is extremely obliging and made me a meal to order. All staff were particularly attentive, with special thanks to Anthony. The hotel is a five minute walk to the train station and 15 minutes to the Old Town Square (a must see). Great value!
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Brussels
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace Belgium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a Palace of today! Dating back to 1908, Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace has a long distinguished history and has been at the heart of Brussels’ daily life since the day it opened. Today the hotel is committed to preserving its unique traditions while providing new and modern comforts for its guests. 354 splendidly decorated guestrooms have a unique style, Art Nouveau and Deco inspired. Quality beds, soft big sweet dream pillows, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.