The hotel is good, higher than average, but not to say very good.
Indeed, for a crowne plaza i would expect better.
The room was good, with plenty of space, however with 2 small beds, instead of a bigger one. The furniture was a bit old. Te bathroom was good. Overall everything was clean and working.
One bad comments, the bed was not well done, at all, so really bellow expectations for a 4 star hotel!
Breakfast is average. Not much fruit available and a bit confusing to find what you are looking for.
Service at reception was terrible slow (queue to checkin , queue to checkout....) but the people attending were nice and available for any request.
Overall a nice place, but there are bette options for the price in Brussels. The location is ok ( close to the metro but the area is not that nice at night)
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Brussels
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace Belgium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a Palace of today! Dating back to 1908, Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace has a long distinguished history and has been at the heart of Brussels’ daily life since the day it opened. Today the hotel is committed to preserving its unique traditions while providing new and modern comforts for its guests. 354 splendidly decorated guestrooms have a unique style, Art Nouveau and Deco inspired. Quality beds, soft big sweet dream pillows, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.