I hosted a business event here, and have to commend the staff. As with many business meetings held in hotels you hope that the host venue will deliver on the promises they make when you book. I have to say that myself and team were very impressed by all the team who worked with us on our event, from the concierge to the business event team - all went out of their way to may sure our event went well - at times you need a little flexibility and the team adapted at each 'hurdle'.
The hotel is well furnished inside, we used the first floor for our event which was a really good space to 'own' for the day. Food and reception staff were all of a good standard too.
I would revisit, and hold further meetings in this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Brussels
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace Belgium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a Palace of today! Dating back to 1908, Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace has a long distinguished history and has been at the heart of Brussels’ daily life since the day it opened. Today the hotel is committed to preserving its unique traditions while providing new and modern comforts for its guests. 354 splendidly decorated guestrooms have a unique style, Art Nouveau and Deco inspired. Quality beds, soft big sweet dream pillows, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.