i stayed in this hotel in june 2012 with my family. one word sums up my experience - COMFORTABLE & ROYAL. The location is excellent, main street , main shopping area , eateries all around , very near grand place , one can take a cool evening stroll back to hotel after having dinner near the grand place. very well connected with transport facilities available all the time , and all types of transport - taxi , train, bus. No congested traffic.
the building is grand and large spacious rooms , lovely breakfast to start your day - an experience in itself. I recommend this hotel because if we compare the price with other hotels and facilities , then it is par excellence.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Brussels
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace Belgium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a Palace of today! Dating back to 1908, Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace has a long distinguished history and has been at the heart of Brussels’ daily life since the day it opened. Today the hotel is committed to preserving its unique traditions while providing new and modern comforts for its guests. 354 splendidly decorated guestrooms have a unique style, Art Nouveau and Deco inspired. Quality beds, soft big sweet dream pillows, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.