I stayed for 2 nights during my business trip.Great location, short walk to Grand plaza and museums. I stayed away from 27 euro breakfast which I could not justified by normal logic and business expense. what could possible be at the breakfast table that cost 27 euro- caviar and champagne?! I think they need to revise the price for breakfast to attract business visitors. Great room, spacious (even by US standards), very clean, free intrernet access. My room faced garden and can see but barely hear traffic. Stuff was very helpful but the reception desk seems understuffed, they always have a line. Food in the bar is great.Overall, very good stay and I will stay here again next time I will be in Brussels.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Brussels
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace Belgium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a Palace of today! Dating back to 1908, Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace has a long distinguished history and has been at the heart of Brussels’ daily life since the day it opened. Today the hotel is committed to preserving its unique traditions while providing new and modern comforts for its guests. 354 splendidly decorated guestrooms have a unique style, Art Nouveau and Deco inspired. Quality beds, soft big sweet dream pillows, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.