Quite a poor standard for what you would expect from a Hilton hotel. The rooms did not always appear to be taken care of that well (items missing in the room or not working, dirty glasses still standing there from a day to another and not replaced either, that kind of little things). For Business travelers, the hotel is located in Rogier, which is the financial/business area in Brussels, so that might be handy. No business lounge in the hotel though... No free wifi either for the standard traveler. On the + side, their fitness room is really nice, clean and tidy with good and new equipment. They also have a sauna but haven't tried that one. The bar is quite good but the restaurant was a bit disappointing (in spite of having a quite quick service and a friendly staff), you are better off eating out in one of the restaurant nearby. If you travel for leisure, definitely choose another location, Rogier is a rather dodgy neighbourhood, not much to see there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highlights•Situated in the heart of Brussels near the Rue Neuve shopping district•A few minutes’ walk from Brussels Gare du Nord station•Close to World Trade Center and popular attractions including Grand Place City Square•Wireless internet access, business center and Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club •Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar serving Belgian specialties, fine wine and beerSituated in the center of downtown Brussels, within yards of Gare du Nord station and in close proximity to the Rue Neuve shopping district and the World Trade Center, the Hilton Brussels City hotel is the ideal place to stay when you are visiting Belgium’s capital. All the facilities are in place to allow you to remain productive during your stay. With wireless internet access, a business center and a range of meeting rooms you will be able to work with the minimum of hassle.After a busy day in Brussels or a long journey, you can relax and rejuvenate in the Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club and sample the delicious Flemish cuisine on offer in the Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar. Offering responsive service and stylish contemporary comfort in an enviable location, this Brussels hotel has everything you need to make the most of your stay in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.Local Attractions •Stroll to Brussels’ famous Grand Place, the center of the Old City’s pavement café culture•Stop in at Marcolini’s Chocolatiers and buy some handmade Belgian chocolates to take home•Experience world class shops located on the Rue Neuve •Visit the Delerium Café•View one of the world’s finest collections of pre-modern art at the Musée d’Art Ancien ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Brussels City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brussels City Hotel Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode
- Brussels Hilton
- Hilton Brussels City Belgium