The Hilton City Centre is a five minute walk from the North Station (itself around 10 min train ride from the airport), located in a kind of business district and a convenient location for all those working for the European Commission's science services. Chweck-in was friendly and competent, the standard room though causes claustrophobia. It is one of those hotels where you open the door to your room and you are almnost banging into your bed. I upgraded to the next category which was spacious, sparsely furnitured room, clean, a nice bathroom (with no extra heating) - beware it can happen that if you are taking a relaxed shower that the sensor operated light goes out resulting in some hectic arm wagging. The gym on the first floor, they also have a spa with Sauna and Turkish Bath. Right now (which in Brussel means for a long time already) scaffolding is put up at the front side of the hotel and taken down on the side (where the small rooms are). So if you are checking into a higher category room, you may see some workers walking aín front of your window. All in all, a convenient location, 15 minutes walk from the Grande Place and the museums.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highlights•Situated in the heart of Brussels near the Rue Neuve shopping district•A few minutes’ walk from Brussels Gare du Nord station•Close to World Trade Center and popular attractions including Grand Place City Square•Wireless internet access, business center and Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club •Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar serving Belgian specialties, fine wine and beerSituated in the center of downtown Brussels, within yards of Gare du Nord station and in close proximity to the Rue Neuve shopping district and the World Trade Center, the Hilton Brussels City hotel is the ideal place to stay when you are visiting Belgium’s capital. All the facilities are in place to allow you to remain productive during your stay. With wireless internet access, a business center and a range of meeting rooms you will be able to work with the minimum of hassle.After a busy day in Brussels or a long journey, you can relax and rejuvenate in the Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club and sample the delicious Flemish cuisine on offer in the Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar. Offering responsive service and stylish contemporary comfort in an enviable location, this Brussels hotel has everything you need to make the most of your stay in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.Local Attractions •Stroll to Brussels’ famous Grand Place, the center of the Old City’s pavement café culture•Stop in at Marcolini’s Chocolatiers and buy some handmade Belgian chocolates to take home•Experience world class shops located on the Rue Neuve •Visit the Delerium Café•View one of the world’s finest collections of pre-modern art at the Musée d’Art Ancien ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Brussels City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brussels City Hotel Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode
- Brussels Hilton
- Hilton Brussels City Belgium