This is a very good hotel... the rooms with king size beds are of a very good standard. They are cleaned well, and it is in a safe area. When you arrive out of North Station, head for Rogier and walk straight ahead, you eventually come to a crossroads and the hotel is on the left hand side. The staff are very friendly, they are helpful and polite. Thank you to the manager who helped me find train tickets to the airport which i left in the room, unfortunately the cleaning staff were too efficient and they had been bined, my fault that i left them in ther room in the first place. The hotel has a gym which has excellent equipment and is a very good size. The steam and sauna is very good and a quick call to reception means that it will be switched on for your use. Breakfast is very good, a wide selection of items, orange juice, lovely english breakfast tea. It is hot and cold and very good value if you get it in the hotel rate. An excellent hotel and i would recommend. When you come out from the hotel, turn left and head across the road and the old town/centre is literally straight ahead, 10 mins walk at most. Only issue i would have is 35cents a min for use of the internet is very expensive and perhaps the hotel should look at offering a one off fee, for about 30 mins maybe 3-4euros, this would be more cost efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highlights•Situated in the heart of Brussels near the Rue Neuve shopping district•A few minutes’ walk from Brussels Gare du Nord station•Close to World Trade Center and popular attractions including Grand Place City Square•Wireless internet access, business center and Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club •Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar serving Belgian specialties, fine wine and beerSituated in the center of downtown Brussels, within yards of Gare du Nord station and in close proximity to the Rue Neuve shopping district and the World Trade Center, the Hilton Brussels City hotel is the ideal place to stay when you are visiting Belgium’s capital. All the facilities are in place to allow you to remain productive during your stay. With wireless internet access, a business center and a range of meeting rooms you will be able to work with the minimum of hassle.After a busy day in Brussels or a long journey, you can relax and rejuvenate in the Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club and sample the delicious Flemish cuisine on offer in the Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar. Offering responsive service and stylish contemporary comfort in an enviable location, this Brussels hotel has everything you need to make the most of your stay in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.Local Attractions •Stroll to Brussels’ famous Grand Place, the center of the Old City’s pavement café culture•Stop in at Marcolini’s Chocolatiers and buy some handmade Belgian chocolates to take home•Experience world class shops located on the Rue Neuve •Visit the Delerium Café•View one of the world’s finest collections of pre-modern art at the Musée d’Art Ancien ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Brussels City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brussels City Hotel Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode
- Brussels Hilton
- Hilton Brussels City Belgium