“Great accomodation in walking distance to city” 5 of 5 stars

You added Welcome To My Place to your Saves list
Welcome To My Place
Place Quetelet 1, Saint-Josse-ten-Noode, Brussels 1210, Belgium   |
innsbruck
“Great accomodation in walking distance to city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2009

This was an enjoyable stay. Erik was extremely friendly and helpful. The room I stayed in was large and clean, with TV. Shower and toilet were what one would expect from an apartment and were right next to the bedrooms. The two rooms are part of Eric's apartment so this is great if you like a bit of social contact, which Erik was happy to provide.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Padova
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2009

very convenient for any traveller, very close to the city centre.
Rooms and facilities well kept.
Nice area and good arrangement.
Friendly owner and and helpful.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled solo
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2009

I made a stop in Brussels on my way home to Canada after spending a month in India. "My Place" was a perfect place to unwind after my journey. The room was comfortable, clean, and quite lovely. I am allergic to cats, but I didn't have any trouble as they stayed out of the room which didn't have any traces of cat hair. I felt secure - which was a must as a lone woman traveler. Erick was friendly, and extremely helpful in terms of finding attractions to visit, places to eat, and finding the easiest way to get there. The location is perfect too - two buildings away from a metro station, and easy walking distance to Grand Place. What I especially liked was Erick's knowledge of the area - he was able to direct me to places that I would be interested in instead of the more popular attractions that are more heavily advertised. If I return to Brussels, I'm certain I will be staying here again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
Melle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2009

I like your place, it's really a place to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Lysbet441
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2009

My mom and I travelled through Brussels recently and had the chance to stay 3 nights at Erick's place. We really enjoyed our stay. Both my mom and I enjoy staying in places that provide us a comfortable, clean environment away from home and Erick's apartment was perfect for that.

The location was great - we could walk to most places and had access to the Metro less than a block away. The apartment itself is very nice and cozy. We were a little nervous about the bathroom sharing when we first arrived but that was no problem at all. We ate breakfast 2 of the 3 mornings which was great and had access to coffee at our leisure.

Our apartment hosts (Erick and the 2 cats) were very accommodating as well. Erick provided us with some great restaurant suggestions and was very friendly without being overbearing. The cats were cute and I really enjoyed their company. But if you're not as much of a cat person as I am, they do keep to themselves so not to worry.

We had a great time and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2009
migher682000
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2009

Very friendly host. Excellent breakfast! The flat is very well positioned in the city. There are 2 pedigree cats in the flat, which the host had advised us about before we arrived, and we actually anjoyed their "company" too. Very safe area in the city too. Enjoyed our stay!!! Thank you very much

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with friends
Bergamo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2009

Very friendly and warm place and even very close to the center and to main public services: Erick is a very nice host, always smiling, and prepares an excellent breakfast.

See you soon Bruxelles and see you soon Erick ;-)
Paolo
=

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo

Been to Welcome To My Place? Share your experiences!