This is a really pleasant hotel in a lovely town. Reception could not be more welcoming nor helpful.
I forgot a shirt in the room and they were able to find it a week later (and were eager to oblige).
It is quite well situated though not so very near the river. But this way you get to see another side of Porto.
A very clean and modern hotel with facilities well above its price. I recommend it.
I would also recommend Opaparico restaurant in Rica di Costa Cabral. You can take a bus a little way from the hotel as we did, or get a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto