We stayed here with our toddler for two nights and had a wonderful time - we extended for another night since we liked the city and hotel so much! The room was very quiet, clean and large enough even with an additional cot. Service was very friendly and helpful and good English was spoken by reception staff. The locked car park (book in advance) is well worth it as street parking can be a bit tricky here. The hotel is situated just outside the center (10 mins walk) in the gallery district. It's close to Crystal Palace Park, which is fairly large, nice with kids and has some good views. There are some good restaurants nearby so you don't always have to go into the center to eat. Last but not least: the breakfast buffet is very tasty and plentiful. All in all, very recommendable and depending on the days that you book also good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto