We got a room for two adults, two kids..a regular bed and a sofabed, not a suite. The bill was $362. Certainly not worth it. Staff was friendly and helpful, the room ok, but for this kind of money in Porto, I would have expected so much more. After traveling to the Parador in Baiona Spain and spending 155 euros for a luxurious room overlooking the ocean, this was a huge disappointment. Even at half the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto