Very smart hotel - very tastefully designed and comfortable. Incredibly good value - we were very surprised at the quality for the price we had paid. Huge bed with gorgeous bed-linen. Staff were helpful and friendly. We got breakfast to our room one morning which although quite expensive was enormous - we ended up eating half of it for lunch as well! Although some reviews have said it is a bit far from the city centre once we found a direct route it was no problem, and there were plenty of great bars within an easy walk. Would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto