We came for three nights over Xmas. I almost didn't book as I feared the low rate was a reflection of quality. I'm glad I took it anyway. Rooms were great, Spanish buffet breakfast excellent, staff wonderfully helpful. With two good restaurants (Artemisia outstanding, Club da Gula very good) within 3 minutes walking distance and all else not too far, there is absolutely bo reason why you would book elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto