“We Hate Tourism Tours again a nice way to get to know the town” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 86 Activities in Porto
More attraction details
Owner description: Take A Trip With Us. Really make the most of your visit to Porto with We Hate Tourism Tours Menu! WHTT take you everywhere worth visiting in and around Porto, Guimarães and Braga as well! WHTT`s locals show you their favourite places through their eyes. Always different and always fun.
Leiden, The Netherlands
“We Hate Tourism Tours again a nice way to get to know the town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Just like in Lissabon, we had a nice trip by We Hate Tourism Tour in Porto. Warm welcome, to be informed about te highlights in Porto. Focused on the aspects we were interested in, and special information from the experience.of Adriana. We got a lot of information and places to see.
We had a very nice day and were able the days after to make our choices.
thanks Adriana

Visited August 2013

“Fun, friendly, personal tour. Perfeito!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

WHTT's tours are the way city tours should be. There are no clipboards or coloured flags in sight (thank goodness) and it feels more like you've met up with a friend of a friend and are seeing the city from a real local's point of view. You are immediately made to feel at ease by Bruno (and his team's) natural warmth and friendliness and their inside knowledge of the city and its people is evident, and i found it all really interesting. It's also great that its shared naturally, and doesnt leave you feeling like there was too much information to digest, as is often the case with other more 'touristy' tours!

A fab addition to any visit to Porto - cant recommend it enough.

Visited July 2013
Exeter, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“a fantastic way to see the best of Porto!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

The brochure said that they would make us fall in love with Porto, and it worked! Sofia did an excellent job of showing us around Porto and we really felt we got to know the area as well as some of its best features. Like our other WHTT in Lagus, it felt more like hanging out with a friend than being led around by a guide. I'd really recommend this tour in Porto - we absolutely loved our day. If only we had had longer there!

Visited July 2013
“Amazing because it's different!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

After reading on what to do I came across the we hate tourism tours and immediately loved the name. Although you do some tourist things (unavoidable and I am a tourist afterall) the guide, Mario really gave a good view of Porto. Sometimes crossing busy tourist roads but most of the time walking through small alleys bringing us to nice points with a view over Porto. It is especially nice because the groups are not that big, tops 8. We were with 4 and I really enjoyed talking to the others aswel as to Mario who btw knew a lot about the city and was also interested in our backgrounds. The bottle of Port that he brought Definitely helped the socializing part. In short, I would really recommend taking this tour because it is different from what normal tourists do and at the end you will have a better feeling of what Porto is like.

Visited August 2013
Sofia, Bulgaria
“No ordinary tour, rather extraordinary!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

If you would really like to feel the spirit of Portugal, to experience this remarkable country in unconventional way, you should not hesitate but book a trip with WHT. Since a long time I haven't felt in such a way while I am abroad - although it was my first time in Portugal, I had the feeling I lived there before. And I can definitely say that I owe part of this to the great people from WHT who showed us around as if we knew each other for at least a few months :). Adriana in Porto and Joao in Lisbon and the surroundings did not just take us to some sights or give us some boring facts that you can read in the books. They tried to make us see the things through their eyes and hearts. And some time after you end your trip and return to your homes, there is a big chance that you actually feel what is 'saudade'... Thank you from my heart Adriana and Joao! C u soon :)!

Visited June 2013