This is a really beautiful, modern hotel. Probably one of the nicest I've ever experienced, and I booked a very competitive rate online. The staff spoke excellent English and provided great service. The glass elevators and lobby are striking and the rooms top-notch. The hip walk-in shower and oversized bathroom with automated blinds to allow light from your room were pretty slick. I ordered room service and it was efficient. However, I wish I hadn't had to order room service at all because I was starving, but the restaurant didn't open for dinner until 8 and the bar served only sandwiches. Breakfast was wonderful and I enjoyed the local pastries, but it was expensive at 14 euro. The only downside to this hotel is the location. It is not near the historic center of Porto is on a side street without many restaurants or points of interest. I took the Metro into town, but would take this into consideration if I were in Porto again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Porto Sheraton