My wife and I stayed on a tour for three excellent nights, I designed buildings for 45 plus years and the Sheraton Porto design is up there at the top, quietly stunning.
Despite its modern appearance it was very comfortable and quiet also all the staff were a credit to Sheraton.
The food both at breakfast and at evening meals was not only plentiful but was varied and tasty.
The only slight downside was how far out of the centre of Porto but this can be overcome by public transport or reasonably priced taxis.
All in all a very pleasant stay and certainly 6 star value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Porto Sheraton