Attended a conference and stayed in the hotel on a non-club floor. The beds and pillows are very comfortable, housekeeping is excellent and the rooms are quiet. The club floor is always available the stocked appropriately with snacks all day and a good, full breakfast. The meeting rooms are very good and the banquet staff professional and prompt in their service. The bar and restaurant are quite good though slightly expensive.
The front desk staff was most accommodating with professional staff 24/7 - no groggy "night manager". Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood EMEA, Splendia, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Porto Sheraton