Amid construction on the street in front of the hotel, the staff was helpful in ordering taxis and providing great recommendations for restaurants and activities in Porto. If you do travel in Sept/Oct/Nov 2014 expect the street construction and it is hard to walk around and avoid the mud. The hotel it beautiful, clean, and rooms are spacious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel in city center; 5 minutes from Palacio de Cristal Exhibition Center; 10 minutes from Exponor Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Porto Palacio Congress Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel Porto
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel And Spa