This five star hotel has the best hydrotherapy pool and swimming complex I have ever met. Definitely one for thorough relaxation after a long journey.
Hotel is very much geared to elite residents with VIP floors,and suites. Not as welcoming to occasional tourist particularly front desk. Business traveller fine.However rooms, beds,linen totally five star. Service patchy,turn down only with visiting US tour in and minimal basic soaps and bathgel.No bathrobe for 3 nights.Room maintenance a problem and some poor rooms had no airconditioning, or working safe.(Essential)Cafe type restaurant was superb and we ate there every night, beautifully cooked,informal atmosphere and very friendly. Very easy taxi service,Lovely doormen.Porto is a lovely old city and very inexpensive. Iwould not go out alone at night, and was warned not to do this. Hotel close to a very poor area. I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel in city center; 5 minutes from Palacio de Cristal Exhibition Center; 10 minutes from Exponor Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Porto Palacio Congress Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel And Spa
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel Porto