The standard room is cheap but does not include free breakfast, nor parking or wi-fi. Therefore I strongly recommend the Deluxe rooms: cozy, nicely decorated, excelent view and access to the "à la carte" breakfast at the top floor VIP lounge with a panoramic view over Porto. Free parking and wi-fi are included in the tariff. Therefore, the all-in price is certainly worth it. I stayed with my 10-year daughter and 14-year old niece and they loved the experience (namely the swimming pool and jacuzzi available in the fitness club).
- Also Known As:
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel And Spa
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel Porto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel in city center; 5 minutes from Palacio de Cristal Exhibition Center; 10 minutes from Exponor Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Splendia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Porto Palacio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.