Our room was No. 307. This was a large room but without a view. The view was the roof of the lower floors. I would ask for a room on the higher floors.
There were two twin beds that were very comfortable. There was a desk with internet and electrical outlets. The desk chair was upholstered with gold leather. The headboard was also upholstered with the same gold material. There was a club chair upholstered with a brown fabric. The closet was large. The bathroom was large with a double sink. However the bathtub was a bit dangerous to get in and out. There was a separate room with a toilet and bidet. There was a large TV mounted on the wall.
The breakfast buffet was quite good and had many hot entrees. There was also esfumante (bubbly wine) available.
The desk was very friendly and the service was efficient and friendly.
Adjacent to the hotel was a large supermarket.
The hotel was in a good district but a bit far from downtown. Cost of a taxi to downtown was about 6 euros.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel in city center; 5 minutes from Palacio de Cristal Exhibition Center; 10 minutes from Exponor Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Porto Palacio Congress Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel And Spa
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel Porto