1) concierge very very good
2) gym was adequate
3) room service was reasonably priced and good
4) onsite restaurant is good
5) location is excellent
6) rooms are big and beds are comfortable
1) no pool or sundeck
2) shower confusing, and low water pressure
3) biggest annoyance was the lighting / air conditioning system. Its a high tech energy type system that is not intuitive and just never worked the way i wanted
still good place to stay and the best in porto i bet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORICAL PALACE AT THE HEART OF THE CITY CENTRE. Located in the heart of the Historical Centre, classified as World Heritage by UNESCO, the InterContinental Porto - Palacio das Cardosas is the result of a careful renovation of a palace dated from the end of the 18th century. The Hotel is located in Oporto’s main city square, the Praça da Liberdade,within walking distance from all the major cultural highlights,trendy shops, bars and restaurants. The Hotel comprises 105 spacious rooms and suites, the Astoria Restaurant, Cardosas Bar, meeting and banqueting rooms, as well as a Wellness Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Porto Palacio das Cardosas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Porto Palacio Das Cardosas Hotel Porto