“Very friendly and interesting walking tour” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #2 of 86 Activities in Porto
Type: Scenic/ Historic Walking Areas, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Our tours were designed to show you unique places, offers you the best orientation, with an informative and entertaining official guide and a great time in this beautiful World Heritage city. We are the number 1 reference on things to do on tripadvisor. We offer 3 ways to show you de city. Our official guides will show you a great insight into Porto`s lifestyle, history and culture, great tips as well. Our Walking Tours delve into the wonderful & oldest neighborhoods, narrow streets and fantastic views of the city and Douro river. In our Bike Tours, join other travelers with same mentality as you. In the Segway Tours you simply see more, pay less, with less effort, 100% fun and 0% CO2.
Muhlheim am Main, Germany
“Very friendly and interesting walking tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

3 hour group walking tour (although by luck only for the two of us). Very friendly and knoweldble guide. Tour covered the majority of the old town and covered the history and culture aswell as branching of and going into more detail when questioned.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Best way to see Porto”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Just got back to hotel after 4hr Segway trip...a great time with very helpful guide (Emma) who spoke excellent English and was very knowledgable of Porto and its history. €55 each but for 4hrs and getting to see all the sights was well worth the money....first time on a Segway...easy to learn...I want one!

Ottawa Canada
“Super Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife and I just got back to our room after what had to be the very best way to see Porto, on a Segway Tour. Both Emma and Tanya our guides were friendly, out-going and proud of their beautiful city! We are really pleased that we picked ths adventure and would reccomend it at anybody. You don't need to be concerned about learning to drive a Segway, after a few minutes it becomes second nature. Take the tour and you will see and hear about places in the city you won't find eleswhere!

Maia, Porto, Portugal
“Segway tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I am portuguese and I was born and raised in Porto, but I am writing this evaluation in English so all strangers in town can undersaind: Amazing! It is a very nice ride, a good way to see the city (and I know the city, so I can tell!), the guide was very nice and of course, Segway is an adventure itself so it is a 2 in 1 that was really worth it. I will do it again if I have the chance. And I only took 5 min to adapt the segway, so it is easy!

Manhattan
“Once In a Lifetime Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

This has to be the coolest thing I have ever done in my life!!!!!!! The tour guide was incredibly knowledgeable, witty, and fun. Of course, the first 10 minutes were scary (I don't even have a license), but after I got the hang of out, it was hard for me to hit the "brakes" to stop anywhere. I never felt more alive and the Bluedragon Segway tour simply is one of the best ways to see Porto. Other cities need to catch on, now! Would recommend this tour to all of my NYC friends, and beyond.

Visited October 2012