I stayed one night only on a business trip, I can't classified as a negative experience but there´s a lot of things to be improved in this hotel.
- The rooms are wide, but the heating is not powefull enough to heat it. also the edcoration is very dated, I would say "classic decor"! The bathroom have the same decor and it´s very, very simple, but reasonable for one or two days. ALso there´s no fridge or safe available in the room.
- The location can be a good thing, it´s close to a important attraction in the city, but to get there or to return to the city center car is required. The good side of it is the quite and silent night this hotel can offer. The down side is the parking, the hotel have a very limited offer (4 or 5 cars only), you have to park around.
- The hotel on the ground floor, as I found, don´t have the same management of the hotel. There´s a restaurant just a few meter away much simple but better food.
- The breakfast is very,very,very simple, to me was the worse os my experience. No hot food, and the variaty avaialbe is very limited. Also the quality could be better, the juice is like "TANG", made of powder.
Short story, for the price charged there´s a lot of more options in the city, this is classified as a 3 star hotel, but is a almost a 2 stars.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grande Hotel-Bom Jesus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.