We stayed here for the last two weeks of the season before it closed for winter.
We have never had such a relaxed arrival! From landing at the airport within about 45 mins we were in our room ! The island is lovely very quiet with a small town and we knew we had made a great choice!
The hotel is immaculate and all the staff very friendly in particular Andrea who our little boy Harrison loved going to see at the reception everyday and still talks about now !
Our room was lovely very clean and spacious the lay out of the hotel means your never far away from anything, pool was lovely a little cold but that was more due to the bad weather we had( I think we would go slightly earlier next time)
The food was lovely I am very fussy with food and I always had something to eat but I do agree it could be a bit samey.
No problem with any flies while we were there.
The beach is stunning and what swayed it for us to book this holiday it's lovely soft sand we have been to the maldives and are always dissapointed with the beaches in europe but this was gorgeous and stretched for miles, the sea is warmer than the pool! We spent most of our time on the beach relaxing and building sandcastles all day bliss! ( when the weather allowed )
we are hoping to book again soon for next September and hopefully have a suite room as these were lovely!
Thanks to all the staff for the great job you do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pestana Porto Santo Beach Resort & Spa is located on the fantastic Porto Santo beach , a sandy beach 9 km long, and it is surrounded by a tropical garden of 30,000 m2 and two enormous outdoor pools of a natural style, making it one of the best hotels in Porto Santo. This hotel in Porto Santo operates under an "All Inclusive" regime, making it the ideal location for anyone wishing to spend holidays in Porto Santo without any concerns at all. So, if holidays to you mean time with friends and family, enjoying the sun, the sea and the therapeutic sands of Porto Santo, taking a dive into the pool, exercising in the gymnasium, playing a game of tennis on the multi-purpose court, or simply relaxing in the spa, then the Pestana Porto Santo is the hotel for you. The rooms of the Pestana Porto Santo are decorated in tones of blue and ocean green and include a private balcony. Although it is a hotel with "All Inclusive", it has 3 restaurants that offer a selection of Italian and Madeira cuisine and three enchanting bars, which includes the "Sunset Bar", which has fantastic views over the sea. The concept of this resort in Porto Santo underscores the philosophy of preserving the environment, taking into account the needs of sustainability of the surroundings where it is located. Various solar panels have been installed and the hotel has its own desalinisation plant, which has earned the hotel "The Green Key" certificate for its environmental management. The beach of Ribeiro Salgado, which is a concession of Pestana Porto Santo Beach Resort & Spa, was presented with the Blue Flag by the FEE - Foundation for Environment Education, due to the quality of the water, the information and environmental education, the environmental management, and the safety, services and support infrastructures. The main village, Vila Baleira, is a mere 5 minutes by car from this 5 star hotel, as is the 18-hole golf course, which offers you the unique opportunity of playing on a course designed by the Spanish champion Severiano Ballesteros; all this, with the sea as your horizon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Tingo, Expedia, Prestigia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Pestana Porto Santo All Inclusive & Spa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Porto Santo Beach Resort And Spa - All Inclusive
- Pestana Porto Santo Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive Hotel Porto Santo
- Pestana Hotel Porto Santo
- Pestana Resort Porto Santo