This hotel is fantastic, please ignore any previous reviews that may put you off.
The location, staff, grounds, beach and Porto Santo small town is beautiful. This is the most relaxing holiday we have had. The rooms are fantastic and we got upgraded to a suite, we received champagne and chocolates for our wedding anniversary which again was a lovely touch.
I am not going into too much details as the previous reviews have done this explaining how fab the hotel is. I do agree the evening entertainment does need looking into, although those young people work so hard.
We spoke to Joao the General Manager who is a lovely person and so proud of what they have and also his hard working staff, the management at this hotel is very hands on which is good to see.
Mario the rep is also excellent, hope Thomson keep him there.
We will definitely be returning to this hotel and felt we were in heaven - stunning.
Once gain thank you Joao.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Porto Santo Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive Hotel
- Pestana Porto Santo Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive Hotel Porto Santo
- Pestana Porto Santo Beach Resort And Spa - All Inclusive
- Pestana Hotel Porto Santo
- Pestana Resort Porto Santo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pestana Porto Santo Beach Resort & Spa is located on the fantastic Porto Santo beach , a sandy beach 9 km long, and it is surrounded by a tropical garden of 30,000 m2 and two enormous outdoor pools of a natural style, making it one of the best hotels in Porto Santo. This hotel in Porto Santo operates under an "All Inclusive" regime, making it the ideal location for anyone wishing to spend holidays in Porto Santo without any concerns at all. So, if holidays to you mean time with friends and family, enjoying the sun, the sea and the therapeutic sands of Porto Santo, taking a dive into the pool, exercising in the gymnasium, playing a game of tennis on the multi-purpose court, or simply relaxing in the spa, then the Pestana Porto Santo is the hotel for you. The rooms of the Pestana Porto Santo are decorated in tones of blue and ocean green and include a private balcony. Although it is a hotel with "All Inclusive", it has 3 restaurants that offer a selection of Italian and Madeira cuisine and three enchanting bars, which includes the "Sunset Bar", which has fantastic views over the sea. The concept of this resort in Porto Santo underscores the philosophy of preserving the environment, taking into account the needs of sustainability of the surroundings where it is located. Various solar panels have been installed and the hotel has its own desalinisation plant, which has earned the hotel "The Green Key" certificate for its environmental management. The beach of Ribeiro Salgado, which is a concession of Pestana Porto Santo Beach Resort & Spa, was presented with the Blue Flag by the FEE - Foundation for Environment Education, due to the quality of the water, the information and environmental education, the environmental management, and the safety, services and support infrastructures. The main village, Vila Baleira, is a mere 5 minutes by car from this 5 star hotel, as is the 18-hole golf course, which offers you the unique opportunity of playing on a course designed by the Spanish champion Severiano Ballesteros; all this, with the sea as your horizon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Prestigia, Expedia, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Pestana Porto Santo All Inclusive & Spa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.