The location from the hotel is very good with a beautiful view over Funchal.
• Rooms are looking good and cleaned daily.
• It is a quiet Hotel.
• Free Sauna and Jacuzzi
• Close to the city center.
• Perfect place for New year’s evening, amazing fire work.
• For the money you pay you get a good value of quality.
Things what can be better:
• Breakfast is good but simple if you stay longer than a few days it will be boring.
• Dinner in the restaurant connected at the hotel is much more expensive then in the centre and of less quality, I tried it two times but it was not so good.
* Swimming pool is freezing
A car is a must have on Madeira it is beautiful to drive around and easy to drive if you are not afraid of heights.
The Hotel does provide a free shuttle to the centre and a bus stop is in the front of the Hotel.