The location from the hotel is very good with a beautiful view over Funchal.
• Rooms are looking good and cleaned daily.
• It is a quiet Hotel.
• Free Sauna and Jacuzzi
• Close to the city center.
• Perfect place for New year’s evening, amazing fire work.
• For the money you pay you get a good value of quality.
Things what can be better:
• Breakfast is good but simple if you stay longer than a few days it will be boring.
• Dinner in the restaurant connected at the hotel is much more expensive then in the centre and of less quality, I tried it two times but it was not so good.
* Swimming pool is freezing
A car is a must have on Madeira it is beautiful to drive around and easy to drive if you are not afraid of heights.
The Hotel does provide a free shuttle to the centre and a bus stop is in the front of the Hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Gardens Funchal
- Ocean Gardens Hotel Funchal
- Ocean Gardens Madeira/Funchal
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Ocean Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.