The hotel is acceptable, clean, with the basic conditions for a good night of sleep. I stayed in a triple bedroom with a big window facing the main street (but not very agreeable). The bathroom was big enought, but a litle "seedy".. Everything was clean but nothing was improved, only WC faces a good inovation.
The space is quite modest, old-fashioned decor and with very limiting access: there was only one outlet in the entire division of my room!! Unbelievable!!! In the morning, we easily heard noises of people chatting outside the rooms... around 8.00 am.. impossible to sleep (maybe because our room was in the 1first floor. Breakfast is poor, quite small, but decent and tasty: there´s coffe, milk, 3 types of brad and juice with with the usual equipment (cheese, ham, butter, jam).
Although, the location is perfect, you can walk to the main attractions within 5 mins - court, cathedral, etc. Also, if you have a car you are very close to the mains streets to travel.
My stay was good. If I would stay here again? I don´t know...
- location is perfect.
- clean and cheap.
- easy to park the car.
- Staff is professional.
- old fashion.
- bad facilities.
- no mini bar or fridge.
- no FREE-WIFI!! (How is this possible?)
- bad mattresses (for a 3 star hotel not aceptable!)
- bathrooms need to improve.
- one outlet in the room!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Budget Places, Odigeo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Do Centro Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Do Centro Funchal
- Do Centro Hotel Funchal
- Do Centro Hotel Madeira/Funchal