My wife and I chose the Jardins do Lago based on Trip Advisor feedback and we have in no way been disappointed. We were celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary and were delighted to find on arrival that we had been given an upgrade to the Presidential Suite. This made our anniversary truly special which was made more special by the arrival of a cake and champagne to our room.
We have nothing but praise for the hotel; it provided everything we had hoped, but above all, the peace and quiet we were really looking for. The hotel is located in a gorgeous setting; the gardens are wonderful and provide an air of tranquility and splendour. The hotel staff were outstanding; friendly and helpful.
We miss our morning breakfast in the garden and our daily "good morning" to Colombo the resident Tortoise.
The restaurant provided excellent food and the bar created some nice pre-drink cocktails.
Overall, we had a wonderful week and can highly recommend the hotel to anyone seeking a quality establishment in a relaxing and peaceful setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal