A hotel that deserves its 5 star rating. Located away from the resort hotels in wonderful well kept gardens. Fantastic views overlooking the gardens and sea, from our third floor room. All staff were friendly, helpful and efficient. The service in the restaurant was excellent, as was the quality and presentation of the food. However, guests, who like us, who were there for a three week stay, will find the menu somewhat lacking in variety. Perhaps the introduction, one or two nights a week, of a completely different menu/style would be worthy of consideration. We are looking forward to returning.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Expedia and HostelBookers so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.