I have just returned from my first visit to the Quinta Jardins do Largo and I hope I will be able to return again and again. From the smiles of the Reception staff to the beautiful food I can not fault this hotel. The room I had was on the ground floor but had a balcony to sit on and views of the lovely garden. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in in a hotel and the lovely soft pillows added to the comfort.
The bar staff make a very good Margarita and other cocktails at a reasonable price and the atmosphere is very relaxing and gentle with laughter being the most noisy element.
I feel that for all the sections of the hotel to be run so well and by such charming people the senior management/owner should be congratulated as I feel attitude starts at the top and filters down be it good or bad and in my opinion in this case it is very good.
However, if you would like to stay in a Hotel with lots of facilities and entertainment in to the wee small hours then this would not be the right choice for you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal