We were so lucky to have found this hotel. It was total perfection. From the minute we arrived we were treated like royalty.
Such a beautiful tranquil place.
If you want a very quiet relaxed holiday, then this is the place for you. Our room was large bad very comfortable. Beautiful bathroom. The maids came in everyday and kept our room spotless.
The grounds of the hotel were beautiful. There is a large tortoise who is 54 years old and is very well cared for.
The pool is gorgeous. Lots of room for all guests. Lots of sun loungers for everyone.
At the pool there is a bar that serves drinks and light meals. So you don't have to move from the pool if you want to relax there all day. The food at the pool was amazing. We had fillet steak a couple of times which was to die for. There is a lounge bar too that you can get light meals from too if you don't want to go into the main restaurant. We did go in there and again the food was beautiful.
The staff were fabulous. Nothing was a problem. They were always smiley happy and very helpful. The owner should be very proud of his staff.
I don't know how I can praise this hotel anymore than to say, if I win the lottery I'm going to buy it!!!!
Thank you to everyone for making our stay so magical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal