An excellent hotel - comfortable, good food and really helpful staff. The gardens were beautiful - it was delightful to wander around admiring the tropical flowers and to see the tortoise and pond with swans and fish. The pool area was so lovely and relaxing and perfect for lunch and /or a swim. We would not hesitate to stay there again when make a return visit to Madeira.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal