Whilst we had only a week at the Quinta Jardins do Logo, it was a perfect one in every way. The hotel is a wonderful old country house set in beautifully maintained sub tropical gardens. A haven for any gardener with many varieties of unusual plants, with wonderful walks to explore. The standard of the hotel is superb and very comfortable. The staff are both charming and helpful beyond the norm which made our stay in Funchal even more enjoyable. And if that was not enough to satisfy the most discerning guest, there is also the excellent and delicious food, both in the bar by the pool but also the imaginative menus of their renouned 'Beresford' restaurant. We cannot wait to return.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, Venere, Expedia, Otel and HostelBookers so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.