In February, my daughter and I spent a blissful week of much needed total relaxation at this peaceful Quinta. We were fortunate that we were able to be out in the sun by the pool every day (except one) and enjoy the amazing botanical garden. We had a 2nd floor superior twin room which was beautiful and spacious with a balcony overlooking the garden and views to the sea. The 5 course dinners were excellent and meals at the poolside bar were also delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal