Just got back from a week at the delightful Jardin do Lago and despite atrocious weather - rain and gales - we had a wonderful relaxing break. We opted for a superior room and this was in the "extension" on the first floor (they called it the second floor but one storey up to me is the first!)
The room was large with balcony - first class.
All the staff we came into contact with were friendly and helpful - reception booked us restaurants in Funchal and organised taxis etc. When eating in the Hotel the food was first class both at lunch - served by the pool when weather permits - and dinner.
Prices are high but this is a genuine 5* establishment.
We would certainly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal