We returned to the Quinta after staying there in November 2012. Warm welcome and our choice of room - 204 - a junior suite with a superb view of the garden. We had half board and apart from one night really enjoyed the food, all 5 courses. We have now booked again for November 2013 - our 50th wedding anniversary and this time for two weeks so we can really relax. We walked down to town every time but bought a giro and caught to the hotel the number 15 bus which stops just past the hotel front door. As well as the usual trips to Monte and Botanic Gardens we went to Palheiro gardens ( number 37 or 36A bus) which we think is better. It has its own web site.
A superb hotel for friendliness and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Splendia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal