This was our first trip to Madeira and we picked a gem of a hotel. The welcome was warm from the reception at the airport and our arrival at the hotel. Our room had an excellent view, we swam each morning, ate wonderful food and relaxed in the bar each evening. Trips to the city were completed with an energetic walk back, occasionally fortified by alcohol (although taxis are available)! We spent most of our days away from the hotel, either in the town or further afield. We also chose to eat in town most nights, wider choice and not quite as expensive. Overall a very pleasant hotel, one we would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal