I think it is a 3 star hotel.
- Cleaning service was very good. Also very polite.
- Good location.
- Rooms are ok.
- One receptionist is very polite and good service. Dark haired woman, dont know her name.
- Breakfast buns are bread are raw. Every morning. They should probably put them into oven for 30 minutes more. The breakfast lady was rude. Some fruits were bad quality, black spotted bananas, green tomatoes for example. Bacon was vile.
Good in breakfast was coffee, juice and cereals. Some fruits were good, you need to sort them out :)
- The view across the window displays some sort of old yard with an access to old concrete doorway. It was just pretty bad view.
- They should put curtains to bathroom windows. It is a small window, but if somebody walking on the doorway wants to peep in, they can see right inside.
I could stay in this place again, but only if it was cheaper than this time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Terrace Mar Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Mar Hotel Funchal
- Terrace Mar Suite Hotel Madeira/Funchal