We have stayed eight nights at Quinta Bela Sao Tiago and we have really enjoyed the Hotel. It's situated in the old centre of Funchal. The rooms are comfortable and have nice views (we did have a garden/sea view room). The overall facilities of the Hotel are pretty good, especially the swimming pool is very comfortable. Breakfast was good and fresh, not bad at all. Near the Hotel there's the possibility to enjoy the sea, although there's not a real sand beach close to the city, but they're working on it!
We enjoyed our stay at Hotel Quinta Bela Soa Tiago and we would certainly recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming 4-star hotel Quinta Bela São Tiago was originally a traditional Madeiran Manor House built in 1834. The manor house and its extensive gardens have been carefully restored to create a paradise right in the heart of this lovely old district.The Quinta Bela São Tiago offers a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere in a unique location in Madeira! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Funchal
- Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Madeira/Funchal