We stayed at this hotel for 7 nights in June and were delighted with its location which is very close to the old town with its numerous restaurants. The staff were very pleasant and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Room was good with a nice balcony overlooking the gardens and pool and the bed was comfortable (not a "given" in many hotels). We did not dine in the hotel restaurant as we preferred to go into the town and try a variety of cuisines, but the buffet breakfast had something to suit all tastes, including Madeira cake! Altogether, a very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming 4-star hotel Quinta Bela São Tiago was originally a traditional Madeiran Manor House built in 1834. The manor house and its extensive gardens have been carefully restored to create a paradise right in the heart of this lovely old district.The Quinta Bela São Tiago offers a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere in a unique location in Madeira! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Funchal
- Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Madeira/Funchal