Excellent hotel, nothing wrong with the restaurant but recommend B&B so you can savour the numerous excellent eating places in Funchal, just a short walk away.
Hotel staff are all very courteous and helpful. Excellent breakfast, whether you want full English or Continental. Plenty of pool side seats with waiter service, only complaint, the swimming pool was very cold. Lovely gardens. Wifi connection. Overall a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming 4-star hotel Quinta Bela São Tiago was originally a traditional Madeiran Manor House built in 1834. The manor house and its extensive gardens have been carefully restored to create a paradise right in the heart of this lovely old district.The Quinta Bela São Tiago offers a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere in a unique location in Madeira! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Funchal
- Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Madeira/Funchal