Spent a wonderful week in Funchal which was made better by the excellent rooms and service at this hotel. It is very well situated being a short walk through the Old Town to the sea front, the sky cars and other transportation . The room was very well appointed and extremely comfortable with a good view of the boats in the harbor. Seems like quite a busy hotel and the bar was very good. My only drawback was the pool was very cold even though the air was quite warm around us.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Funchal
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Hotel
- Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming 4-star hotel Quinta Bela São Tiago was originally a traditional Madeiran Manor House built in 1834. The manor house and its extensive gardens have been carefully restored to create a paradise right in the heart of this lovely old district.The Quinta Bela São Tiago offers a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere in a unique location in Madeira! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.