This hotel I have known for years but not stayed at as has been full. Finally had the privilege to stay last week as a getaway from he cold British weather a very welcoming hotel, professional staff at all levels, good service at the restaurant and bars. All staff went the extra mile even providing a kettle, and heater on cold nights as we had a very large room.good food, so close to Funchal town downhill means uphill walk back but not a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming 4-star hotel Quinta Bela São Tiago was originally a traditional Madeiran Manor House built in 1834. The manor house and its extensive gardens have been carefully restored to create a paradise right in the heart of this lovely old district.The Quinta Bela São Tiago offers a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere in a unique location in Madeira! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Funchal
- Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Madeira/Funchal