This is our second visit to this hotel.We were here in 2011.
Staff are just wonderful. The hotel is perfectly placed to visit the old town of Funchal. Lots of good eating places and about a 20 minute stroll to the centre of the town. As I said before its at the top of a hill so expect some exercise when returning to the hotel.
Just one drawback; its rooms are now looking a little bit tired and in need of slight refurbishment and soon.
Apart from the above criticism lovely hotel, added to our enjoyment of our holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Funchal
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Hotel
- Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming 4-star hotel Quinta Bela São Tiago was originally a traditional Madeiran Manor House built in 1834. The manor house and its extensive gardens have been carefully restored to create a paradise right in the heart of this lovely old district.The Quinta Bela São Tiago offers a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere in a unique location in Madeira! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.