We have just returned from a winter break at this hotel and this was our first time in Madeira. The staff were all friendly, helpful, cheerful and professional from the first friendly welcome to the final goodbye. The room with a fabulous sea view and a balcony was ideal; the view from the hotel is fabulous overlooking both the harbour, the sea and the town. There is a courtesy 'bus' organised by the hotel to provide residents with a free shuttle to and from the town centre/harbour and the hotel that we used most days.The food was good, both the breakfast and evening buffet were ideal.My one and only comment under the 'could do better' heading would be that kettles/tea/coffee should be provided for the rooms. Its very rare these days to need to pack the travel kettle! Most hotels provide this as standard but unfortunately this facility is not available here.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Madeira Panoramico
- Madeira Panoramico Funchal
- Madeira Panoramico Hotel Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the west hillside of Funchal, with superb views of the sea, the bay and magnificent mountains. With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, this is the ideal place for an unforgettable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Madeira Panoramico Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.