First visit to Madeira and by dint of good fortune we found ourselves staying in this excellent hotel. The staff were friendly and efficient. They were kind enough to present us with surprise champagne on ice to celebrate our joint birthday ...still dont know how they knew about this! Also they were very helpful when I contracted the dreaded winter vomiting illness (I hasten to add not their fault in any way). The hotel is situated high in the town giving a superb view, however this does mean transport is needed however the free hotel minibus is readily available during the daytime (except Sunday). Also the Official Sightseeing Tour Yellow Bus stops on the road immediately outside hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the west hillside of Funchal, with superb views of the sea, the bay and magnificent mountains. With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, this is the ideal place for an unforgettable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Madeira Panoramico Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Madeira Panoramico
- Madeira Panoramico Funchal
- Madeira Panoramico Hotel Funchal