I have not been to madeira for 20 years and I returned with my partner and my brother and his wife. It was my brother recommendation to stay at the panaramico. It was Great. The staff and the management could have not done enough to make our stay any more memorable. The facilities at the hotel were fantastic including the free transport into town. I loved the indoor and outdoor pool and the fado singer on Sunday night. I will return to Madeira and I will choose this great hotel. Thank you to you all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the west hillside of Funchal, with superb views of the sea, the bay and magnificent mountains. With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, this is the ideal place for an unforgettable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Madeira Panoramico Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Madeira Panoramico
- Madeira Panoramico Funchal
- Madeira Panoramico Hotel Funchal